Sunday, September 20, 2009

Less than six weeks!

Less than six weeks for Germany!!

I am looking at maps, travel books, travel websites and still feel unprepared. There's that anxiety again! Anxiety be gone!! This will be my 7th trip of a lifetime...I sure need to go. It's like being away from home too long.

Next week I go to see my sister in Bama. She is going to Germany with me and my daughter. I am sure she will get me all excited. We plan to go to AAA to get our international drivers permit or license together after getting a passport pic! We are going to scrapbook together with my Dad and StepMom and hopefully spend time with my Mom and StepDad and go to a local German restaurant. YUM!!

It will be nice to be back in the bosom of the fam! I haven't seen them in over a year! WOOO HOOO!!

Jo Anne

No comments: