Tuesday, July 17, 2007

My first blog!!!

Hey There!

I am Jo Anne (aka Rowdy). I got the Rowdy nickname at a few of my scrapbooking retreats where things got a little interesting! I have been scrapbooking for 11 years now and I am also a Creative Memories Consultant. My friend Monica invited me to join Scrapfreak and now I know a LOT more about scrapbooking. I just recently had fun at a weekend retreat at HeavenLeigh Escape where Tammy, Shannon and I altered quite a few things!

Several of my friends (Shannon in particular) have suggested more than once that I should have my own blog so here goes nothing!

I really don't think my life is that interesting but I sure have an opinion about everything. Just ask me - I say that at work all the time! I have an opinion, just ask me!

I have been thinking the last few days about what I would start my blog with, so I am really still working on that but thought I would just try things out tonite!

So, stay tuned!

4 comments:

Conibaer said...

Hi Rowdy!
Welcome to the world of bloging! I can´t wait to read more from you!
Coni

Shannon Bogan said...

Welcome to blogging! I'm so glad you're here! Can't wait to start reading your stuff! LOL

Abby said...

Woohoo!! Can't wait to read more!!

.jessica jo. said...

yeah welcome to blogging :)