Monday, July 30, 2007

Blog Challenge

Happy Birthday to my Aunt Ella who would have been 73 today!! I have written as much as I feel I have to write about Aunt Ella at this time so I will just say I love you Aunt Ella and move on!

Over at Scrapfreak, they challenged us to answer the following questions so here goes -

Name 5 favorite television shows I Love Lucy, Miami Vice, Le Femme Nikita, Gilligan's Island and The Addams Family.

Name 4 favorite memories - Taking my nephew Art fishing in Gulf Shores and he actually caught a bag and a crab (he was only about 7 or 8), my whole first trip to Germany (when I was 2 and a half) with my Mom where I actually remember playing Lego's with my cousins and walking in the woods near their house, saltwater fishing in Gulf Shores with my Dad and seeing Gatlinburg, TN for the first time with my Dad and Step mom.

Name 3 things you want to do before you die - Swim with dolphins in Florida, go to a Green Bay Packers game in the driving snow and wear cheese on my head while Brett Favre is still playing and see Germany one last time.

Give 2 names that you would use NOW if you were going to have a new addition to the family. That's simple - Heidi Elizabeth. Heidi was always my fav story growing up and Elizabeth is a family name.

Name the one thing that you're working on now to improve your life - I really need to read my Bible more!!


That's it for me! That was fun!! I can tell I am missing my family back in Bama. Mostly they seem to be included in all of my favorite memories!

No comments: