Wednesday, October 24, 2007

No luck this week!!

My Tiny cat died on October 19 and because hubs was out of town, I had to handle the burial. Luckily, my oldest DD helped me. It was awful!! It's not something I ever want to go through again!!

So, there is still lots of sadness here because we lost our sweet cat that lived with us for 12 years. Last night, I changed the water for my beta fish, Tie Dye, and he died within 30 minutes of me changing the water. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
I got Tie Dye for a Mother's Day gift and he was so cute!! He would just dance everytime you walked into the kitchen and he saw you!! I always have used bottled water for him but I cleaned his container with tap water...I hope that is not what killed him. He defintely freaked out everytime I cleaned his water...maybe it was his heart!

I need a vacation!!

1 comment:

The Moo said...

I'm so sorry about the loss of your kitty and Tie Dye.