Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Germany Plans

I am so stinkin' excited!

My daughter Erica, my sister Dixie and I are going to Germany and Austria in November!

Wooo Hooo!

This year, we are going to try some new things. I have been to Germany multiple times before, however, I usually traveled with my German Mom, Aunt or Uncle. Not this time. Mom doesn't want to go and my German Aunt Ella and Uncle Karl have passed away since I visited last in 2003. This year, we are going to stay in Munich, Oberammergau and Salzburg. We are going to rent our car in Munich (that's new) and drive ourselves down to Oberammergau (that's new). We will drive to Salzburg (been there, done that) and turn the car back in in Munich (that's new). One day I just pulled the Munich map out of my book shelf and saw that where we will be staying in Munich will be dangerously close to the Autobahn so we are going for it!!

I hope that one of my Scrapfreak friends, Tamara, will be able to join us in Salzburg!!

More details later!!

No comments: