Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Small Group

Last night was my first official, unofficial leadership of my church small group! WOOO HOOO!

Official that Charrie has handed the reins over to me but unofficial as I must undergo some additional training and then some affirmation at the end of six months!

How exciting and terrifying at the same time! Only God's grace is propping me up on this one!

We layed hands on Liz, Rita and Penny and prayed for them as they leave our group and start their own group under Liz's leadership. I am sooooo excited for them. I love Liz and know that God has got great things in store for both of us as we step out in obedience!

More to come later!

1 comment:

Liz said...

And you did a marvelous job...to God's glory!!!!
Thank you for the prayers!
I know just how you feel...exciting and terrifying. This morning, I was praying, and I visualized women - who I don't know - in my house!!!!! eeek! All I can do is pray! God will keep taking care of us - He is faithful!
I love you and we will always be friends and sisters in Him!