Friday, August 3, 2007

8/3 Blog Challenge

Scrapfreak Blog Challenge - I am supposed to write about 1o moments in the hour (8/3 15:48)

1). I spend way too much time on Scrapfreak!
2). Do you think that work knows I spend way too much time on Scrapfreak?
3). What kind of paper do I REALLY want to use for this birthday card that I am about to
create?
4). Is there any chocolate in the kitchen?
5). Can I take a break from work now?
6). I want to work from some other room that doesn't have a litter box! Think my bedroom
would work?
7). Am I going to be responsible for dinner again?
8). Did I ever know that my kids sat on the couch and love seat and watched TV all the live
long day?
9). Wonder if I will get a severance package at work?
10). Wonder if I will be as HAPPY as I think I would be if I get a package at work?


OMG!! I sound like I am having some blonde moments!! LOL!! This was fun!!

2 comments:

Shannon Bogan said...

You're a nut! You always make me laugh. [HUGS]

The Moo said...

Yes, you will be as happy as you think you will be if you get a package!