Saturday, August 29, 2009

NOT GOING to Great American Scrapbooking Convention!!

Disappointed doesn't even describe how I feel. I got an email from the GASC group saying that they were cancelling the convention!! I am still going to Bama and I will just spend two days with my sister but I am going to have to change my flight reservations and that's going to cost 180 dollars to change my ticket! That is such a ripoff!!

Not so sure at this point that I will ever attempt another city other than this one for a scrapbooking convention!

Bummer!

2 comments:

Liz said...

POO!!!!!!!!!!!

The Moo said...

Poo is right! I already had visions of spending days at a table with my mom, awesome friend (and sister) JoAnne, and getting to knwo JoAnne's sister. So sad!!!

And to think I didn't get to see my JoAnne when I was in TX either!?!?! BUMMER!