Monday, August 10, 2009

Let the weight loss begin!

It's official - I am fat.

With me running off to Germany in a little bit more than two months, I need a more updated shape than just round. Hey, round is a shape isn't it? lol

We got a treadmill a couple of weeks ago and it is just amazing to me that you can walk for 30 minutes and that burns up something like a coke. That's just CRAZY!

This week I am ramping up the walking and the decrease in calories. Already I am thinking about how much those cookies or that coke are going to take on the treadmill to get it off!

Really, when you break it down, if you are over weight and you eat sugar, guess where that sugar goes? Since your body isn't using it for fuel, it stores it. I no longer want to be a fat storage facility. From this day forward!

Let the Weight Loss Begin!

WOOOO HOOOO!!

ROWDY

2 comments:

La- said...

YOU CAN DO IT!! GO GO GO!!!!

La-

Liz said...

Hey! I didn't realize you had been updating your blog until I popped over here from your comment on mine! Yay! So...I am hoping this is going well! You can do it!