Monday, August 17, 2009

Talking to myself and feeling down.....

I guess these days when I update my blog, I am talking to myself! No big deal!

So...I am not rocking the weight loss yet. Just last week I was a maniac one night on the treadmill and decided to try running and I pulled a muscle on the right side of my abdomen that hurts everytime you get up, lay down, breathe, move...you get the picture!

Since that muscle hurts, I have slowed down a little bit. I also noticed that I wasn't feeling good and it's probably a sugar thing. I have decided to cut back on the carbs, eat smaller meals during the day and I hope to boost my metabolism and lose more than a pound every two weeks!

Gotta get er done!

Rowdy

2 comments:

La- said...

LOL we stopped reading your blog because you weren't updating! LOL Now that I know you are... I am back! :)

You can do it! Keep it up!! Careful with that muscle.... but don't give in to it!

La-

Liz said...

I am with La...whenever I checked, it was still the same. LOL...no offense.
So...keep trying new things and take it easy!