Thursday, September 6, 2007

Day 2 of Prayer and Fasting!!

It's day two of prayer and fasting and I have been praying for Margaret like the crazy Pentecostal woman I am. I bet I woke up at least 10 times last night with prayer on my lips for Margaret!!

I had no accidental chocolate today and haven't been on Scrapfreak! I really hit the jackpot with fasting these two items. I knew I was addicted to Scrapfreak - that's a given but who knew that I thought about chocolate every 10 seconds??? (inside joke for some of my scrappin girls). Fasting could only have been worse if I had given up real food and soda! I had a friend once who fasted over three weeks (I am not sure of when it ended) with no food. She drank milk and juices only!! Ginger was just awesome in her commitment to fasting and she fasted frequently.

I already believe that Margaret was healed the first time I asked for her to be healed. My prayers are just thanks to the Great God that we serve for the grace and mercy that we SWIM in everyday!! Thanks be to God that our words can call forth healing and blessings! Thanks be to God that Jesus left the authority behind with each one of us to lay hands on each other for healing. Thanks be to God that our hands don't have to touch someone physically and they can still recieve their healing if we only believe when we pray!

Thanks be to God that fasting really allows you to bring your body under authority!

Thanks be to God!

Rowdy

1 comment:

The Moo said...

I've learned and God has given revelation knowledge of the true power of prayer in healing recently; physically, emotionally, spiritually and financially.

I will stand in agreement with you and as an intercessor for Margaret. God is mighty and in charge!

You're doing awesome!