Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Losing Weight

I need to lose weight!

I casually mentioned yesterday at Scrapfreak that I was going to look at WW for online weight loss and Julie (thank you so much) directed me to http://www.sparkpeople.com/ I checked it out yesterday...well practically all day yesterday and I joined up.

By this morning, I had added 4 girls from Scrapfreak to my friends page!! How nice is that to have friends who are trying to lose weight at the same time? Well, 2 out of 4 of them are preggers so they aren't trying right at the moment but I bet they will be back in no time!

What's nice about Spark is that when I entered my weight and height, it gave me my estimated BMI and then told me I was obese! What a thing to say to someone that you have just met! Really!! lol

Anyhoo, I needed the kick in the bo bo because I am just getting fatter and fatter so yesterday I decided to do something about it!

So, when I eat something, I enter it into my nutrition page and it plots the calories for me! According to what I weigh now, Spark decided what I needed to eat to lose weight and how many calories a day I should have. The first 2 weeks are the break in period. What's even nicer is you can search foods and find what you should eat depending on how many calories you have left. Almost like the first time I did WW but FREE!! FREE is better!!

So, off I go!! I want to lose my spare tire and my 3 tiered chin!! Wish me luck!!

Rowdy

5 comments:

~Holly~ said...

Good Luck!! You can do it! :)

Cherie said...

I have faith in you! I know you can do it!

Yvette Pupo-Heredia said...

You can do it! Good Luck!!

Julianna said...

yay!!

Charmaine said...

Found your blog thru Neo. Good luck!
www.kameelland.blogspot.com