Monday, September 10, 2007

Days 3, 4 and 5 of fasting!!

Well, the Scrapfreak addicition is still here and the chocolate addiction was accidentally fed again this weekend at a scrapbooking retreat!! I had poured out some semi sweet chocolate chips for someone and just happened to put a few of them in my mouth on the way to her table!

So, I have been thinking that I am getting some real blessings from the fasting although the whole thing is SUPPOSED to be about Margaret!! I was driving through Sanger to get to my retreat and there was a sign across the road advertising "Sanger Celebration" and I read "Savior Celebration". How funny!! Just small things like the girl helping me pack all the cold stuff for my retreat in the cold bags I was purchasing at the time instead of me having to do it in 80 something weather in the parking lot! Or my truck being packed up before I even realized I was done! I just feel blessed and I pray that Margaret is feeling healed!

See ya!

Rowdy

1 comment:

The Moo said...

Can't wait to hear the praise report about how God worked in Margaret's life.

I'll be praying for you too my dear friend!

Love you!